Clear the Bar
Set standards in your life so that you can fulfill your responsibilities on time.
- Clarify the priority and deadline as you start a project.
- Do not overfill your calendar.
- Treat each assignment as a personal commitment.
- Schedule each task and balance your other responsibilities so that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Know how much you have left to do so that you can adjust your schedule and get each task done on time.
- Apply your full concentration, and do quality work the first time.
- Be available when you have said you will help others.
- When delays occur, communicate with those affected as soon as possible.